Cart is empty
This high efficiency DC-AC inverter converts 24 Volts DC to 600 Watts of pure sine-wave AC power at 120 Volts, 60 Hz. The unit comes with pin-type battery cable lugs. Features include built-in electronic GFCI, overload protection, low battery alarm / shut down, low idle power draw of less than 0.5 Amps. AC power is available from a NEMA-20R GFCI duplex outlet on the front panel. Safety certified to UL standards.
- Temperature controlled cooling fan – reduces energy consumption
- Low interference Wide operating DC input range: 21.4 - 33.0 VDC
- Commercial grade design suitable for heavy duty loads, long periods of continuous operation & for emergency back up
- UPC – Universal Protection Circuit: low voltage, over voltage, over temperature, over load and short circuit
- Low idle power draw
- Dual GFCI protected AC outlets
- Optional remote control (sold separately): Model RC-15A
- Comes with pin-type battery cable lugs
- Safety certified to UL standards, FCC compliant
***THIS IS A MAPPED PRODUCT***
If checked the item can NOT be sold on ANY third party selling platform like eBay or Amazon.